With declining ratings on linear TV, the rise of cord cutters and increasing mobile/social video viewing – is TV dead or just old TV behaviour ?
We look at the follow questions :
- What is the current relationship between traditional channels and online viewing?
- Are Influencers/Creators important in creation of new TV
- How does funding compare old channels vs. new? is it changing?
- Are brands playing a bigger role in content ?
- Mobile and Social – how do these affect what we create ?
- Immersive Content – AR/VR – what is the medium term affect of these ? Will the take off?
Alexandra Ryan, CEO, GOSS MEDIA
Dave Lingwood, CEO, THEOS
Curtis White, Head of Studios, PIXHUG
Matt Scott, CEO, Navada UK
November 9 @ 13:50
Pan Pacific Hotel
Distribution in the age of streaming panel